1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Q&A about Ray

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Helchi, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Helchi

Helchi Lurker

I have a few questions cuz I'm new in smartphone world and I would be very grateful if someone helps me:

1. How to make a folder on menu? There are many icons and it would be much clearer with icons placed in folders. I found out how to make folder on home below google search, but icons still remain on menu too.

2. Is there any search on phone? But not online search, search on phone.

3. Where are notes? If there are any.

4. When I download application on my computer, in which directory have to put it via usb cable?

Thanks! :eek:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Helchi

Helchi Lurker

Nobody?

This phone is so complicated, I can't put anything on it via computer :mad:

3. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Android Enthusiast

Hi, Let me do our best to answer your questions:

1. To make a folder to can tap and hold on while on the homescreen and select Folder. So once the folder is created drag & drop the icons from the Homescreen into the folder that you just created. In this case only the icon that you move from the Homescreen will disappear but the ones in the Menu will remain there.

2. There is a app on the menu that says "Google Search". Using that one you can search for apps on your phone.

3. If don't think this phone comes with a note app by default, but you can always download one for free from the Android Market.

4. Just to clarify, so you can copy an app to the phone it has to be .apk format. And you can put it on any folder on the phone, in my case I usually just copy it to "Download". To open it on your phone you need to have a File Manager app from the market.

4. Helchi

Helchi Lurker

That you, that was useful.
    I found out how to put apps on phone. Had to install file manager.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews