• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Q] Help! totally confused.

bigthree

Lurker
Nov 11, 2012
Ive just receive my htc wildfire s from the repair shop after hard bricking it by myself, they manage to bring my phone back to access bootloader but still stuck on htc green and white logo when you just turn it on,they used jtag method..my problem is I dont know what firmware should i use to flash my phone and bring it back to stock gingerbread firmware..

here is my bootloader info :
hboot - 0.90.000
radio - 7.46.35.08
I dont have any ***locked*** or ***unlocked*** phrase on the first line indicated - (and ive read some articles in other forum that it is necessary to update the bootloader to have ***locked oow*** appear on my bootloader and update my hboot to 1.08.0099 - 1.10.000 and then unlocked my bootloader via htc.dev officially).

one more thing , ive tried flashing extracted ruu from football's post because like what ive said my phone is stuck on htc white and green logo when turning it on after a jtag...but my log says that "main version is older" ,, i tried it using goldcard and plain micro sd card.. So the big question is WHAT firmware or rom should i flash in order to use my phone again?? do i need to update bootloader first??? or what..what method should i use??? thus my wildfire s is still brick or un recoverable???

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones