• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Q] Problem with Desire HD reboot

hot33

Lurker
Dec 20, 2012
Hi I tried to reboot my Desire HD and then something went terribilly wrong. Now, when i try to switch it on the htc screen appears and then its fading away and black back-lit screen is appearing. Mobile service guys are asking me a fortune for fixing it. Please help.

Hi hot33. I believe I would try a battery pull before getting service work done. It might not help but the cost is just a minute of your time. If it's trying to boot and then nothing it doesn't sound like a hardware problem. Welcome to Android Forums.
You might want to check out the discussion area we have for your Desire. It's possible that the friendly users that have your phone might have a greater insight into your problem. Here is a link to that area:
HTC Desire HD - Android Forums
Best of luck to you and thanks for joining our community.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones