• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [Q] Reinstalling 2.3.4

Ziore

Jul 25, 2011
So, the deal is like this, i can't install google maps, google +, games that are actually compatible with lg gt540, so the solution that the community here, and elsewhere gave me was to reinstall 2.3.4,
But, the problem is that my phone needed to go from 1.6 to 2.1 (modded rom) to 2.3.4, if i tried to upgrade from 1.6 to 2.3.4, kmz would give me an error in the process.

So the long story short, how do i reinstall 2.3.4?
Thanks in advance :D

Just reinstall through fastboot, that wipes everything which will remove any software problems, you can do a fastboot install of RC2 which is the latest version, dudeman is away right now so I dont think there is a .exe installer yet, only the manual install, the links are here http://twitter.com/#!/MrMur4ik.

Yeah, i got it already, i thought it was the recovery method that wipes everything :p, today i will try it then, thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones