• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Q] Screen Brightness/Glare?

burningembers

Android Enthusiast
May 1, 2010
Portland, OR
I feel like the screen is abnormally outputting a lot of light for what is being displayed, making my eyes get tired really fast.

Anyone know if an anti-glare or mirror protector might fix this?

I've tried messing with the white/black/saturation settings, but don't honestly know if there is something more optimal for contrast. Suggestions would be welcome here.

I feel like the screen is abnormally outputting a lot of light for what is being displayed, making my eyes get tired really fast.

Anyone know if an anti-glare or mirror protector might fix this?

I've tried messing with the white/black/saturation settings, but don't honestly know if there is something more optimal for contrast. Suggestions would be welcome here.
I asume you've tried reducing the brightness in addition to the contrast settings? I find that in dim to low light, it helps to turn the brightness down manually. But i'm sure you've tried that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones