1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Qik app - how does it work now ?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Busha, May 17, 2010.

1. Busha

Busha Member

May 12, 2010
    Croatia
    Hi, Ive had Qik on my Symbian and it worked like this, I go in app on my phone and start recording and that is immediately transfered on my profile qik.com/XYXYXY, so everyone who is on that webpage sees what I am recording in real time. How does it work on Android with Qik app ? I go on my profile but no video is showing ? And whats up with that "Sharing" option ?? It takes names and phone numbers from phonebook ? I dont get it how is that sharing when you can see videos only on qik.com/XYXYXY website ? I am REALLY confused. Tnx

Advertisement

2. TheSultan

TheSultan Android Expert

Mar 6, 2010
    Operations Manager
    Rochester, NY
    You can chose to send the video to your Qik profile, and/or to places like Facebook, or email it to people (which is why it can use contact's information). You can record a video, then chose where to share it to...or chose all of those places.

3. Busha

Busha Member

May 12, 2010
    Croatia
    But how do I send it to my contact information ? Does it send a link in message or ? I cant send whole movie to a phone number ? How can I share video in real time - stream it ? I dont want it to be uploaded on qik.com website, I want only make live streamin and I cant do that... Tnx