• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

QIK back on the Android Market BUT......

ok update everybody i restarted 2 to 3 times and got my update back agin

*UPDATE2* signing in errors alot tryin say connection to slow on wifi bs this app is messin up badly

*update 3* signed in an video calls are workin on 3g and wifi since nyc doesnt have 4g yet all of the features work tryin to test with aim/yahoo/gtalk cam apps and etc... jus to see if it will go and update to all non evo fone the video calls work but some times u might only see and hear ur self on ur evo

Upvote 0
Also just let me download. Good to go now.

ok update everybody i restarted 2 to 3 times and got my update back agin

*UPDATE2* signing in errors alot tryin say connection to slow on wifi bs this app is messin up badly

*update 3* signed in an video calls are workin on 3g and wifi since nyc doesnt have 4g yet all of the features work tryin to test with aim/yahoo/gtalk cam apps and etc... jus to see if it will go and update to all non evo fone the video calls work but some times u might only see and hear ur self on ur evo

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones