• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Qik Compatible?

dryslot

Lurker
Jun 3, 2010
Hey Everyone,

Just got my Incredible, still have a lot to learn. I'm interested in trying out Qik but when I check the list of compatible phones (Qik | Supported Devices) the Incredible isn't listed. Does anyone know if this phone is compatible with a download that is meant for another phone (Eris)? I'm still learning the ins and outs of this phone and my understanding of it is fairly basic at this point. I do not want to get knee-deep in trying to figure this out myself.

Thanks!

Hey Everyone,

Just got my Incredible, still have a lot to learn. I'm interested in trying out Qik but when I check the list of compatible phones (Qik | Supported Devices) the Incredible isn't listed. Does anyone know if this phone is compatible with a download that is meant for another phone (Eris)? I'm still learning the ins and outs of this phone and my understanding of it is fairly basic at this point. I do not want to get knee-deep in trying to figure this out myself.

Thanks!

Yes, it seems to work fine, I setup an account and tested it out, but haven't used it since, too many other fun apps to play with. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones