1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Qik video calling?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mikevember, Jun 4, 2010.

1. mikevember

mikevember Member

I have tried out the Fring Video calling and it works pretty well, I wanted to try the Qik solution as well, but I cannot seem to. I tried downloading the Qik app on appbrain but the Android Market cannot find it, I have messed around with the Qik app already on the phone and see nothing about video chat. Anybody use Qik yet or have any suggestions?

**UPDATE: the Market is not working correctly, apps such as Qik and Handcent are not accessible, hopefully they will be soon. Waiting patiently.

2. firemanjay

firemanjay Member

Can you call a PC with the FRING App? or is just phone to phone?

3. saigon

saigon Member

You can do Phone to PC atleast I did with Skype. Not sure if Fring has a desktop app

4. mikevember

mikevember Member

Fring is a mobile client only. You will have to use skype. I really need some Qik info still if anyone has any, thanks.

5. Howie

Howie Android Expert

Qik told me there is an update and asked if I wanted to download it. When I said ok it went to the market and told me no file found. It doesn't exist in the market right now.... (on my EVO and Incredible)

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews