1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

qpst and me

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 3finger, Apr 16, 2012.

1. 3finger

3finger Well-Known Member

Heres a question.. If the charger port on my admire is screwed up, would that be what's still keeping me out of qpst even though the laptop still sees it and lets me transfer files to my sdcard?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. RetroDelete

RetroDelete Android Enthusiast

I don't think it's the charger port then, if it were messed up, your phone wouldn't be able to transfer files. Or charge for that matter.

1) Try using a different cable (that fixed my problems with my Admire being connected to the computer )

2) Uninstall the drivers for the phone, then re-download the drivers, and intsall

3) Make sure USB Debugging is on, because that's how QPST writes to your phone.

3. RetroDelete

RetroDelete Android Enthusiast

If all that doesn't work, delete QPST, re-download it, and repeat the above steps.

4. 3finger

ive tried the stock drivers with the stock cables, stock with other cables, the drivers from around this forum, reinstalled qpst twice, disabled and reenabled usbdb umpteen times.. cant figure out wth is goin on.. almost 2 weeks now.. startin to have an issue where it says not charging when its plugged in, laptop or wall.. im still leanin towards hardware malfunction.. the wifes admire keeps beeping charge/not and wont charge at all.. metro told her it was too banged up to replace and go buy a seperate dock charger for spare batteries.. gonna see if i can get mine replaced since theres not a single blemish on it (i take care of my sht n keep it away from the kids) if i cant get somethin workin here soon..

5. ymcmbsalute

ymcmbsalute Member

I use QPST and flash a Verizon wireless prl?

6. 3finger

I couldn't tell ya but if you ask around in the prl threads they might know better

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews