• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Qpst / cdmws

i tried the 3g supercharger, the option 4 fastest, seemed fastest, experimental 1 and 2 seemed slower. It just made it fast enough to watch a youtube video while wifi tethering without buffering, at 240p, was for a homeless guy who i just sold a laptop too. The speedtest.comcast.net was at about 800k and went to 1.2mbs so he's happy, ill try to run qpsd using ##DIAG# but I doubt it will work. The 3g supercharger seemed to mostly make the sites come up quicker, but the ping was the same 136ms...

Upvote 0
Do anyone have the USB diagnostic drivers? Or do anyone know where I can find them? I would greatly appreciate

There's apparently drivers made for a 32 bit version from the xperia drivers. Just added in the id's for the device. I am running 64 bit right now just been kind of lazy to try much of anything. I'm thinking that the diag drivers that kyocera gave us are dummy drivers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones