• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

QR Scanner for ps3 connection via their web site..

Not working at all, I tried a few times scanning it in with my phone, and logging in that way as well as my p.c., figure hell what is one device over the other too. So all I am getting is still the QR code screen of my ps3, I really want to dive into my old downloads as well as connect with cloud storage with different games, so I do not have to preset everything again and again, is tere a way how to just log in with my devices, or am I just as it putting in an extra step in and logging without my cell and no screen will ever pop up.

you are trying to login to your ps account, yes? and it is asking for a qr code, correct? and your phone can't scan or does not recognize the qr code? what happens? nothing? you also mentioned you tried to do this on your pc. what happens there?
Nothing just lingers at the QR scanner screen without saying "Successful login you can view the psn store".

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
does it at least scan the code? but it does not launch a website to sony's playstationweb page? it just hangs there?
No I meant to clear it up, sorry was so haggarad lately, and unleashed the truth to one of my friends, on topic:
The ps3 just lingers there and does not want to connect via wifi, it is the most crappiest wifi connection with my ps3, sure about my p.c., moto edge and my Sammy tablet streams in a heartbeat.

Upvote 0
I logged into their homepage via cell, and did my op key, and went through, gave me a code, screen shot and works like a charm, that op key is no good unless I want to log in on that account and really mess things up, that op key they did give me it is for synching up my devices.. Hmmm... Maybe getting a new ps3 digital game?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones