• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Quadrant Froyo benchmark speeds....post em up here...

I always have my SetCPU to "on demand" and best I got was 1376 - I just did a "performance" and got 1364 on 2nd test (your right, first test was low like 1100). I like the "on demand" setting though and that is where I leave it.

EDITL: 1511 on 4th test in a row :) that is set to "performance" with Chevy 1.1 ULV.

To bad I cannot screenshot it as I do not have my screenshot app active and going back to activate it will loose this screen :(

Upvote 0
screenshot1mj.png

I apologize for the ad at the bottom. :(

SS 4.6, 1250 P3droid kernel, all tasks killed

Upvote 0
I like "Shoot Me" for screen shots. To post this screen shot I uploaded the pic to my profile and posted the link here.

http://androidforums.com/members/djembeman-albums-benchmark-picture2202-snap20100929-192805.png

Running just what my device description says. Score of 1336. It's the 125-1000 MHz P3Droid kernel.

Also: I was hoping the link would actually show the picture without having to click. It does that on Droid Forums.

Update: When a SetCPU profile kicks in and clocks my CPU at 600MHz I still got a score of 1005.

Upvote 0
:eek: hahaha LG =FAIL!

Its not necesarily LG, its just the phone in general isnt supposed to be as fast or as good as the others. Its a nockoff droid for sure. I have an Ally and D1 now and love it so much more. I had my Ally all jacked up as fast as it could go... 787 Mhz with JIT on Android 2.1. My quadrant score is 550 Max and linpack score of 8.22 Mflops. Now on my D1 im running Charityv10 with Slayher 1.1 Ghz LV. My quadrat score is 1650 and linpack score 15.25 Mflops.
Im also using swapper 2 with a file, not partition but i dont know if that affects either of those benchmarks. I dont think so but i thought id just metion that.

ITS LIKE TWICE AS FAST!!!!! its so amazing!

Upvote 0
you do realize that in both here and your other thread, you are not posting your quadrant results, just ROM and kernel info. the post of yours 2 above this is the first time I have seen a quadrant # in any of your like 5 posts on this topic and that is because you actually wrote it.

lol

so are you tell me that you can not see the sheet shot of my quad results?

Upvote 0
lol

so are you tell me that you can not see the sheet shot of my quad results?

nope.. why, can you? I can see everyones attached and embedded screenshot of their quad scores, if you claim to have done the same.. it ain't there. and are you implying you can see it right here right now????

BTW, I went and looked at the source code of your 2 posts above and you seem to be trying to attach some images?

http://androidforums.com/members/djfrost-albums-sig-picture2400-quad-score-1516.png
http://androidforums.com/members/djfrost-albums-sig-picture2433-jdlfg-1-150.png

BUT (1) they are not showing up ad (2) they are 1x1 pixel empty images????

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones