• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Quadrant score?

Reboot -> 798 (double-you, tea, eff ?)
1313 (No reboot, no changes, just rerun of Quadrant)
1285 after reboot and sitting a couple minutes

Throw out the high and low scores, and I average 1265, PLUS I can "talk to sexy single girls" near me, FOR FREE!

quad1313.jpg

Upvote 0
Reboot -> 798 (double-you, tea, eff ?)
1313 (No reboot, no changes, just rerun of Quadrant)
1285 after reboot and sitting a couple minutes

Throw out the high and low scores, and I average 1265, PLUS I can "talk to sexy single girls" near me, FOR FREE!

1313, plus sexy girls! w00t!

So, you got that going for you. Which is nice! :) [gunga. gunga-galunga :D].

BTW, if you run Quadrant right after you reboot, there's probably still stuff launching from the boot.

Reactions: Fenotyp
Upvote 0
Samsung cant keep up speedwise they rely on gaming and not speed

Sorry but you are incorrect. If you actually look at the results from the tests individually using Quadrant Pro you would see that the Samsung actually scores slightly higher in the CPU test and dramatically higher in the graphics test. The X scored slightly higher in the memory test.

Where the Samsung is slower and what causes its overall score to be much lower is in the IO tests. Some think this is a bug, there are several different fixes floating around that bring the Samsungs score up to the level of the X and in one case brings it's score into the 1700's.

See this link for more info on the individual tests.

What is the fastest Android phone? – Android and Me

Here is the qudrant results for a Samsung device with the IO fix.. That's a 1723 on 2.1

Attachments

• quadrantpage.jpg
    quadrantpage.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0
why does the X score so high in quadrant when compared to the Inc, but the linpack are almost identical. is this purely the graphics advantages. it seems like straight processing power is comparable.

Its based on the post right above yours.....:p Just click that link and look at the breakdown. The EVO and Nexus 1 has the Snapdragon. The EVO has the same one as the Inc, the Nexus 1 does too, just the GSM version. Dont know if the GSM version is all that different except for GSM features.

Even Anandtech basically said cpu to cpu the OMAP 3630 and Snapdragon have almost identical processing power.

Motorola Droid X: Thoroughly Reviewed - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News

The higher X scores vs. the Inc. are probably memory, the I/O, (the read/write) and gpu.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones