1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Quake3Droid not in marketplace?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by flukeSG2, May 20, 2011.

1. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Well-Known Member

I just noticed that quake3droid isn't in the marketplace on my EVO or my Xoom. Anyone else see or not see it? The last update I got on my Xoom moved the taunt and jump buttons back below the taskbar, which is why I went to look for it on the market.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kevdliu

kevdliu Newbie

Same here. Couldnt find it on the web based market either. mabe it was taken down? i brought this app and now cant find it :(

3. flukeSG2

I emailed the dev and he said he would be putting it up online, but offered no explanation or date we can expect to see it online. I'm a little disappointed that its off the marketplace. The last update screwed it up for my Xoom a little.

I believe the dev has an account here, Anderdroid, maybe he will read this and give us some info on whats happening.

4. drakhon

drakhon Lurker

i would love some help with setting up quake3droid to fully use icontrolpad here's what i have:
    Samsung galaxy s2 (i9100) with Litening Rom v6.1
    icontrolpad
    Bluez ime
    quake3droid 3.3 (plus .pak files)

quake3droid runs very well but i cant get the icontrolpad fully working with this game
    only the dpad and left analog nob work (able to move around menu and game)
    the buttons don't do anything in game

(i can play all the emulators i have tried useing spp)

please if some one could tell me how i would be very grateful

5. flukeSG2

I'm not sure it can be fixed. I know the game supports the Zeemote, but as far as I have read and tried it won't support a Wiimote even with the Wiimote IME. So I'm not sure that the game will support other controllers on Android without some further modification to the game. Please correct me if I am wrong.