• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

QUALCOMM TOQ Smartwatch

Initial impressions w/the TOQ:

1) It's a keeper. A little bit lower profile (size) than the SAMSUNG GEAR.This wasn't an issue w/me (w/the SAMSUNG GEAR),but,from what I've read/heard 1st hand,could be for some,notably w/women who prefer something more in proportion to the average female arm/wrist size.This watch would look equally nice on women & men alike.

2) Took a while to pair-up (via BLUETOOTH) w/my phone (LG G2),but,once paired,set-up & software update installation was a breeze.The accompanying QUALCOMM TOQ app is much akin to the SAMSUNG GEAR app,from which you make the settings changes/notification selections.

3) I was a bit surprised that you actually have to trim the wristband to fit,however,the indentations/notches are spaced so that you should be able to find the perfect fit,neither being too loose or tight for a comfortable experience.

However,just as w/the SAMSUNG GEAR,the clasp/battery is a bit on the big side,(yet again,not as much so as the SAMSUNG GEAR) & located 180

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones