1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Quality

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kg198202, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Kg198202

Kg198202 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of picking up this phone, I would like to know how's the camera, video, and audio quality?

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cg1967

cg1967 Lurker

This is an awesome phone. The camera isn't very good at taking low light pictures. You can do some adjustments with the camera mode and that'll help. But it'll be still a little grainy. But otherwise a pretty good camera at 8mp. There's lots of settings it lets you adjust (white balance, iso, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness, picture size, face detection, burst selection and self timer) It also has 12 filter settings (normal, mono, sepia, negative,emboss, chalk...etc) It has 16 picture modes (normal, macro,High Dynamic Range, panorama, night, sunset,sport, even a macro backlight and more) It captures the image pretty quickly.

The video is very good. it's 720p HD. Lets you zoom while shooting. The auto focus on it is pretty good. I filmed my husband sledding down a hill and it kept a good lock.

Exterior speaker is pretty good for a phone. It's a little tinny. But, its nice and loud. It has a volume boost option. I tried out the LG Opitmus F7 phone and the sound quality was crap compared to the Warp phone. The exterior speaker is in the back so a case with a kick stand is a good idea. Pop in a set of good ear buds and you've got an awesome mp3 player! The sound is amazing! It has a few features like SRS sound enhancement and you have a few settings like Bass, 3D surround, Stereoscopic or you can customize your own setting. You can add playlists, repeat songs or shuffle. There's even a sleep timer. An option to search lyrics is pretty cool.

It's a real good phone. A decent processor. And a real good battery life! I highly recommend the phone.

You can get the phone from Radio Shack for $99. If you don't want to wait for shipping, print up the page with the price in cart and take it to Best Buy and they'll price match as long as it says they're in stock online. And the printout is the same date that you go in to buy it.

Odin89 likes this.
  3. Kg198202

Kg198202 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the feedback!! I ending up picking up the phone for 79$ at radioshack with coupons i had.

ZTE Warp 4G Forum

The ZTE Warp 4G release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2070mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews