• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Que NZB files in Newsleecher remotely

I know this is a long shot but i'm hoping someone can help me. I use newsgroups to download files. For the purpose of this thread the files i download are all legal. I currently have newsleecher on my computer and use binsearch to search for the "articles" i want to download. It works a treat because newsleecher auto repairs and extracts etc. I know there are other apps doing this now but i've been a long time user of newsleecher.

So here comes the question. I want to be able to remotely que .nzb files and start downloading them. Ideally i would like to do this on my phone using a mobile data connection such as 3g. I'm wondering what the easiest way to do this would be? I know i could probably set up a remote desktop app but it would be a lot of farting around. I have heard there are websites that you can log into a que .nzb files then the program on your computer retrieves said files and starts downloading.

Does anyone currently do this or have any idea about the easiest way to do it?

Cheers guys :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones