• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Quesitons About v3 leak

Ok, I did v3 and now my phone seems a little slower then it was on v1. So did I do something wrong??
This is my build number: 2.26.605.2 CL134869 release-keys

Is this leak v3 or am I sitll on v1? Do I have to take the first leak off my sd card in order to get v3?

Absolutely remove v1 from your SD!!

Reactions: deslovedroid
Upvote 0
It wasnt running at all before, but I have seen some screen shots of people with the tempature in the left corner of the top of there phone. Does leak 3 not have that?

I see...it is most likely an App or Widget those people are running. The easiest way to find out is to go to the "Layout/Screenshot" forum, find something in the pics that you like and ask the poster what they are using...

You'll find most people very helpful to share what they have found in the market.

Go to this link and check out Post #812... The posters ID is Bswartz95...Is that what you are referring to?
http://androidforums.com/htc-droid-eris/27414-lets-see-your-ui-layout-17.html

Reactions: deslovedroid
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones