1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Question about android tablet

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Android1337, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Android1337

Android1337 Newbie

Hi, I was wondering if this was a good android tablet for gaming, it's one of those chinese tablets.
    The specs are:
    CPU: Boxchip A10, Cortex A8, 1.2GHz UP to1.5G
    Operating system: Android 4.0
    Resolution: 800 * 480 pixels, 16:9
    Touch Screen: Full Size, High sensitive touch capacitive screen
    Memory: DDR3 512MB
    ROM: 8GB FLASH, hard disk storage can be upgraded to 32GB

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sudden22

sudden22 Newbie

1.Choosing the tablet screen ie of the most importance
    Android game flat-panel operation depends mainly on the touch screen, touch screen, good or bad, directly determine the game feeling.
    2.Selecting screen resolution
    HD high-definition flat-panel version of the game, based on 1024x600 for the reference design, do not have too many compatibility issues, but in any case, 1280x800 is the standard resolution.

3. sudden22

sudden22 Newbie

The tablet would be best to dual-core.
    Very mature, mainstream mobile devices in the market, dual-core processor graphics processing power is much betterthan part of the pc, but implementation capacity is low .

4. Kookas

Kookas Well-Known Member

5. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

At those specs, it may lag trying to run Running Fred

6. 350X

350X Android Expert

It will always come down to the support you get from the sellers, if they can't offer custom roms or mods, like custom build props, youll never get anything good.

probably the mali400 grafix chip, I got two tablets with it and it works great.
    [see sig]

People losing their mind that they high dollar nexus7 or Gtab can't run the new Batman game or Asphalt 7 without lag or glitches, but my w17pro runs both smooth as silk.

thats because the sellers cares about your end experience, finds and makes such mods to get you all the good games running well.

Direct from china, you will have lots of work to do on your own to make it what you want.

7. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Android Expert

i don't trust generic tablets. i had a bad experience with a Coby Kyros MID7015 even after rooting it. it had a 800MHz CPU which was good during its time (three years ago) but even then it sucked. currently it's a paperweight gathering dust. it will still turn on and connect but it's very bad and slow.

8. 350X

350X Android Expert

you either have to be a well advanced user, or only buy from a quality seller if you dip your toe into the china tab pool.

Im well into the deep end now and loving it.

Will be buying several china tabs for xmas gifts.

slatedroid.com is the place for china tab support, roms and help.