• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question about android tablet

Android1337

Jul 28, 2012
Hi, I was wondering if this was a good android tablet for gaming, it's one of those chinese tablets.
The specs are:
CPU: Boxchip A10, Cortex A8, 1.2GHz UP to1.5G
Operating system: Android 4.0
Resolution: 800 * 480 pixels, 16:9
Touch Screen: Full Size, High sensitive touch capacitive screen
Memory: DDR3 512MB
ROM: 8GB FLASH, hard disk storage can be upgraded to 32GB

Thanks!

1.Choosing the tablet screen ie of the most importance
Android game flat-panel operation depends mainly on the touch screen, touch screen, good or bad, directly determine the game feeling.
2.Selecting screen resolution
HD high-definition flat-panel version of the game, based on 1024x600 for the reference design, do not have too many compatibility issues, but in any case, 1280x800 is the standard resolution.

Upvote 0
It will always come down to the support you get from the sellers, if they can't offer custom roms or mods, like custom build props, youll never get anything good.

probably the mali400 grafix chip, I got two tablets with it and it works great.
[see sig]

People losing their mind that they high dollar nexus7 or Gtab can't run the new Batman game or Asphalt 7 without lag or glitches, but my w17pro runs both smooth as silk.

thats because the sellers cares about your end experience, finds and makes such mods to get you all the good games running well.

Direct from china, you will have lots of work to do on your own to make it what you want.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones