• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help question about apps from draw to home screen

bleedGreen

Android Enthusiast
Jul 2, 2010
Virginia
dont know if there is a thread for this question:

I tried to place an app from my drawer to the home screen using the stock GB home screen. I have:
-default home}
-home}both of these are here b/c I think I read somewhere that i needed default home to go from Go launcherEX or GB stock. . Orginially coouldnt use home switcher.
-go launcher ex

ok, saying this if I long prees an app in the drawer a list comes up asking :
add to home,share,add to group,uninstall.

I pick add to home-doesnt go anywhere, doesnt appear on a screen anywhere. doesn't even go into a added folder. I used home AND default home-nothing.

Is there a glitch or a setting i need to do or what......to allow my apps go from drawer to screens.

I want to set up my GB home screens and utilize GB and GLex.

thnx

You can't use the "add to home" shortcuts in the Blur app drawer unless you are also using the Blur launcher, which you are not if you have Go Launcher installed. That shortcut is designed specifically to work with the Blur launcher and won't work with Go Launcher, ADW, Launcher Pro or any other launcher.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones