1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Question about Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse on Stock Rom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Evo4sickness, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Evo4sickness

Evo4sickness Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 1, 2010
    OK so I just saw this vid today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7-SqsK3vlc&NR=1

Saying that he had to install cynogen to run both because they would pair but not connect which doesnt make any sense what so ever. Next to that video there is another android phone with a keyboard on the stock rom. I was wondering was the deal here because there are other vids int eh related ones next to this one where other android phones are not having this issue. Just wanted to know if anyone has had this or know about the problem. I was actualy going to be getting that badass back in the day Itech Virtual Keyboard and dont want to have this problem which I dont think I will but want to make sure first.

And if thats the case why would running to seperate bluetooth devices at the same time that shouldnt be a problem cause this non connecting one.

Advertisement

2. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Android Expert
    None

Jul 13, 2010
    Holy molly. A mouse on an android? I didn't even know this is possible.

3. Chroma

Chroma Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 24, 2010
    :thinking: Android has a cursor, always had. If your running stock vanilla, you can make it appear and move it with the trackball. The trick here is getting a mouse control the cursor via bluetooth.

4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Android Expert
    None

Jun 27, 2010
    Phones
    Over Yonder
    Htc did not include the proper firmware/software for it to operate.

Sense pretty much takes over on the htc phones and it can't be done..though android itself can. See the accessories forum...some have been able to get specific keyboards to work...but the easiest way is to root and use custom roms

Tags: