1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Question about earbuds

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by markdoc, Nov 26, 2016.

1. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

I love the music that the "10" pumps through earphones. Their setup app is amazing. I want to purchase a new set of earbuds but in the past it was near impossible to find a set that the remotes worked. I've done my research and narrowed it down to two; the Vsonic GR07 or the 1More Triple Driver earbuds. They both are Android versions but I cannot find information on their compatibility with the "10". Does anyone have any information on how their buttons work with our phone. I currently have two pair of HTC 'buds. The cheaper pair work perfectly but the "better" pair can't control the volume. It's frustrating. I know about the JBL set, and the sale price of $119. However, they don't have the best reviews and they increase battery drain. Any information on the two sets mentioned would be appreciated.

Update: I found that the GR07 doesn't have remote. I purchased the 1More and I love them.

#1 markdoc, Nov 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

HTC 10 Forum

The HTC 10 release date was May 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 820 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2016
Release Date
Reviews