• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Question about earbuds

markdoc

Android Expert
Jun 28, 2011
Suburb of New York City, NY, USA
I love the music that the "10" pumps through earphones. Their setup app is amazing. I want to purchase a new set of earbuds but in the past it was near impossible to find a set that the remotes worked. I've done my research and narrowed it down to two; the Vsonic GR07 or the 1More Triple Driver earbuds. They both are Android versions but I cannot find information on their compatibility with the "10". Does anyone have any information on how their buttons work with our phone. I currently have two pair of HTC 'buds. The cheaper pair work perfectly but the "better" pair can't control the volume. It's frustrating. I know about the JBL set, and the sale price of $119. However, they don't have the best reviews and they increase battery drain. Any information on the two sets mentioned would be appreciated.

Update: I found that the GR07 doesn't have remote. I purchased the 1More and I love them.

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones