1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Question about Google I/O phones given out

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Emrys, May 28, 2010.

1. Emrys

Emrys Member

May 27, 2010
    I just ordered the Evo on Ebay for $590, including 2 day shipping. I'm hoping I didn't make a mistake ordering this, I really want this phone. Is the phones given at the Google I/O the exact same as the ones that you'd buy at a retail store? If so, I doubt I'll have any regrets.

Advertisement

2. koolhand79

koolhand79 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    as far as we all know it should be the exact same thing you get on June 4th. Unless sprint throws something in at the lat minute. U may actually get an extra 2gb sd card with the google i/o Evo. They gave it out with about 200 songs preloaded on it

Covert_Death likes this.
  3. htc.EVOlution

htc.EVOlution Android Expert

May 10, 2010
    please use search function. it's been discussed many times

4. Emrys

Emrys Member

May 27, 2010
    Thanks, and I tried to find the answer but I didn't see it anywhere.

5. Rizop

Rizop Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    Memphis, TN
    I'm really not sure if the packaging/extras will be any different, but the evo comes with the basics, including a complimentary 2gb card with music on it(may or may not be on the june 4 phones). The seller who sold me mine on ebay gave me 2 of the micro sd music cards...not sure if he grabbed an extra. The box is really tiny though, almost suprisingly so

6. jdmlvr07

jdmlvr07 Member

May 23, 2010
    EVOlution is right. But I also purchased one through ebay and was worried. Everyone says it should be the same exact thing. Hopefully I get mine before it even comes out. Good luck

Tags: