1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General question about LG M and games !

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by akane2985, Sep 14, 2011.

1. akane2985

akane2985 Member
    None

Sep 14, 2011
    why is it when i am playing games like BATTLEHEART my phone freeze and forclose ?

is it because is require higher than 600mhz too run or update too 2.2 too stop the forclose other games like zenonia 1,2,3 and different rpg run perfect ? can any 1 help me why it forclose ?:(

Advertisement

2. det1726

det1726 Android Enthusiast

Apr 9, 2011
    Male
    Self employed
    Michigan
    I am not familiar with any of the games you mentioned but it definitely sounds like rooting and over clocking would solve your issues.

http://androidforums.com/optimus-m-...ptimus-m-root-related-guides-thread-list.html

start there and when you get rooted and familiar with the difference of being rooted as to being un rooted is then i highly recommend you overclock the cpu and i can guarantee you will absolutely view your phone much differently afterwards...there are many help threads already so any issue you may run into has 99% likely been answered and solved already so please use the search before posting a new thread. dont be scared of messing up your phone either as there is pretty much a way to recover any screw up. dont be intimidated by the slim chance of messing it up to where you cant recover it because as long as you follow steps the way they are written you are fine. feel free to ask questions many people here can and will help you.

Good Luck!

3. Crex321

Crex321 Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 27, 2011
    Male
    Food >:3
    After I changed my ROM, Zenonia 1,2, and 3 have worked like a charm :) try it out.

Tags: