1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Question about multiple SD cards

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ohifonly, Jun 14, 2011.

1. ohifonly

ohifonly Lurker
    None

Jun 14, 2011
    I have the HTC Incredible and during the process of moving from phone to phone I've ended up with two SD cards with stuff on them. Is there a way to move everything from one of the cards to the other? I keep having to switch cards to access different pictures and songs, and it's getting old. :)
    I should probably mention that I seem to be rather Android-illiterate, so I'm not sure how to look at what specifically is on either of the cards, which seems to make it more difficult to know exactly what's on SD card #1, what's on SD card #2, and what's on the phone's internal memory.
    So for anyone who comments on this thread, speak slowly and use small words. :p
    Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

2. Tbloke

Tbloke Newbie
    None

May 5, 2011
    I would say the easiest way to do this is to copy one of your cards to your pc hard drive and then copy that back to the other card then you will have everything you need on the one card

3. ohifonly

ohifonly Lurker
    None

Jun 14, 2011
    How exactly do I copy it to my computer? (I told you I'm clueless about this stuff lol)

4. Tbloke

Tbloke Newbie
    None

May 5, 2011
    Have you not got a card reader? If not put one of the cards in your phone connect the phone to the pc and you should see the contents of the card under my computer or in finder if you use a mac then copy the card contents to your pc hard drive disconnect the phone insert the other card and copy the files back from your pc to your phone mate

ohifonly likes this.
  5. ohifonly

ohifonly Lurker
    None

Jun 14, 2011
    Thanks! I'll try that. :)