1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Question about screen timeout/volume

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bassjo, May 25, 2011.

1. bassjo

bassjo Newbie

I've noticed that on several occasions, (mainly while driving), after I would hang up a call and place the phone in my console... I'd just happen to look back at my phone a bit later, say 30 minutes, and the display would still be on and the volume icon/display/whatever you call it would visible on the screen. Of course with the display being constantly on for 30 or more minutes means the battery has suffered greatly. Otherwise I can usually go all day without a problem with my battery. This happened on my first TB and Verizon has replaced that phone per HTC because of rebooting problems. Now I notice this same issue on the second phone. WTF?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocbooger

ocbooger Member

I noticed mine doing that also. I had on a 2 minute timer but it would stay on every once in a while. Switched over to 1 minute and the problem seems to have gone away.

3. bassjo

bassjo Newbie

The screen timeout is set to 30 seconds on my phone. Oh well, I guess it's something I'll have to learn to live with for now. :thinking:

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews