1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Question about SD card & Apps on Android

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by momagrizz, Jul 9, 2011.

?

Do I need a different app than I/O Mgr to clean up an SD card on my phone w/my epad?

Poll closed Jul 11, 2011.
  1. yes - give suggestion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no - give solution

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. momagrizz

momagrizz Lurker
    None

Jul 9, 2011
    Hello everyone! I am new to this and quite used to solving my own problems. HOWEVER, my laptop [/CRASHEDI] :( and I am using a Google epad. This is brand new to me. I have an Android cellphone - a MyTouch Slide my TMobile. Here is my question. (I knew how to do this on my laptop but now I am totallly lost.)
    I am trying to delete some items from the SD card on my phone. My epad has. USB port. I plugged my phone into the epad but theI/O File Manager only reads the sd card in the epad. I also have installed on the epad Docs to Go but it does the same - reading only the epad sd card. Do I need a different app? Or am I do something incorrectly? Thanks for your help. I may be selling this epad soon!!! :p

Advertisement

2. Joe Dirt

Joe Dirt Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 1, 2010
    work for the man.
    TEXAS
    Why don't you install astro. File manager on you phone and delete what ever you need to from there?

momagrizz likes this.
  3. momagrizz

momagrizz Lurker
    None

Jul 9, 2011
    Thanks to Joe! Astro got the job done. Had to install & then uninstall it though...guess I have too many apps on my phone! Oh well...WHATEVER! :p