1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Question about texting issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Wazuuuu, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Wazuuuu

Wazuuuu Lurker
    None

Apr 8, 2012
    Whenever I send a text it shows up normal in conversation but when I receive one it goes above the one i sent. My texts still send it just bugs me since the conversation looks messed up.

I can explain it better if needed, but basically the incoming messages don't go to the bottom of the conversation like they should. They go before the one I sent and start to pile. Instead of looking like a normal conversation it will look like stock piled texts.

Thanks for anyone that helps!

Advertisement

2. ENVi3

ENVi3 Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 11, 2012
    Male
    Kansas City
    The timing is off for some reason. For me, that problem was fixed when I got the new radio that was in the update Virgin Mobile released. Have you received the update? If you have, then I guess the only way to stop that is by using another messaging app (I've heard that that works).

3. Wazuuuu

Wazuuuu Lurker
    None

Apr 8, 2012
    No I haven't recieved the update? What are they even updating?

4. Larzuk

Larzuk Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 2, 2011
    Male
    They released a rather critical update that fixes the issues with the Radio in the phone that affected both calls and texts...Inbound, Outbound, and not receiving phone calls, etc.

Go into Settings > System Updates> HTC Software Update...Run it and see if you get the Update..It's I believe a little over 14MB in size.

To see what your updated TO, Go to Settings, About Phone, Software Information and look at your Baseband version.. Current is 1.09.00.0706.
    Build Number would be 1.14.xxx.x. - 1.13 is NOT updated to latest.

Otherwise do as ENVi3 suggested, A new Messaging App.

Tags: