• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Question about texting issue

Wazuuuu

Lurker
Apr 8, 2012
Whenever I send a text it shows up normal in conversation but when I receive one it goes above the one i sent. My texts still send it just bugs me since the conversation looks messed up.

I can explain it better if needed, but basically the incoming messages don't go to the bottom of the conversation like they should. They go before the one I sent and start to pile. Instead of looking like a normal conversation it will look like stock piled texts.

Thanks for anyone that helps!

They released a rather critical update that fixes the issues with the Radio in the phone that affected both calls and texts...Inbound, Outbound, and not receiving phone calls, etc.

Go into Settings > System Updates> HTC Software Update...Run it and see if you get the Update..It's I believe a little over 14MB in size.

To see what your updated TO, Go to Settings, About Phone, Software Information and look at your Baseband version.. Current is 1.09.00.0706.
Build Number would be 1.14.xxx.x. - 1.13 is NOT updated to latest.

Otherwise do as ENVi3 suggested, A new Messaging App.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones