1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General question about the camera

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fabianfred, Jan 7, 2014.

1. fabianfred

fabianfred Member
    None

Feb 10, 2012
    On my Note 2 I installed the new camera apk after it updated to 4.3. I enjoy using the Google Photosphere on the new camera which makes a 360 deg photo and uploads to Google maps street view. It also gave you the option to make a 'Tiny Planet' photo from your 360...even after from the new gallery which came with the apk.

Now I got the Note 3 and it came with the new thing now called Surround shot. It makes the photo from 44 shots and now has a little globe in the top left corner as you are taking the shots and each panel is filled in until you have covered all the 360 and when the last one is taken it automatically starts to render the image ( you had to press the shutter button on the Note 2 to start rendering and could easily miss out some sections.)

Now I find no option or way to make the 'Tiny planet' photos on the camera....

Have they decided to dump the option...and is there another way to make them from the original 360?

I now put my 360 images in Photoshop and touch up any anomalies as well as I can before uploading them to my Google + account and from there to Google Maps Views.

Advertisement

2. LilianTepes

LilianTepes Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 30, 2013
    Female
    Finland

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launched in 2012 and was the company's flagship phablet. The device featured a 5.7-inch display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 13MP main camera.