1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Question about the supah clean.4 interface! :)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jljones06, Feb 9, 2011.

1. jljones06

jljones06 Newbie

Okay this may be a stupid question yet a simple one. I accidentally put an icon on my menu button on the dock and I have no clue how to change it back, Ive been messing with the ADW Setting all day and CANT figure this out.. Hopefully someone has run into this before?? I'm on the supah clean .4 ROM. Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. s44

s44 Android Enthusiast

I have a question: what's with the "supah" business? Has everyone suddenly forgotten how to spell? The ROMs aren't actually named that.

3. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

adrynalyne did actually name some of the early versions of dl09 roms that to differentiate between him and jt...but i think he abandoned that after a few versions and the froyo ones are now super clean

4. jljones06

jljones06 Newbie

So I take it no one knows how to fix this issue? :/

5. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

to add laucher settings into adw...long press on the screen-->select launcher actions-->open close app drawer...this will make an icon on the desktop...long press the icon and drag it into your dock and release...there ya go (assuming thats what got deleted moved

jljones06 likes this.
  6. jljones06

jljones06 Newbie

Thanks you so much!!! :D

7. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

no problem, sorry for missing that request earlier

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews