• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question for a moderator

Teresa Shaft

Lurker
Jul 30, 2020
Hello:
I'm a researcher at the University of Oklahoma. I'm working with graduate students on a research project and would like to post a link to a survey about developing applications for developers to complete. It will be around 35 questions. We will have the survey approved by our research board before we post it - this process could take a couple of months but they are unlikely to approve it unless I can tell them we've been in contact with the forum moderators and been told posting a survey will be allowed.

I don't want to violate any norms, can a moderator let me know if this is acceptable on this forum?

thanks, Teresa

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NightAngel79
Hi Teresa,

I don't see a problem as long as personal info isn't required of our users. I will check with moderators better than me, for you, however. BTW, you already violated terms of service by putting up your last name and your email... :) I'll get back to you.

Steven (My real name. :) )

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones