• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help question for all xperia x10 owners

xxcysxx

May 12, 2010
hello everyone,
i just got an xperia x10i in the mail today and the package does not come with the mw600 bluetooth thing in the box. is this normal? i read some reviews and they came with the mw600 bluetooth in their reviews, so i though this item is standard for every xperia x10.
i'm in north america and i order this ohone in america as well.

also in the battery compartment the label says "made in china" on the white label stickers. is this right too?

and also, the memory card is only 8gb, i though its 16gb. is this normal too.

anyway to check the authenticity of the phone to make sure i'm not getting an imposter product.

thanks

thank you for your response.
i was just making sure i'm not missing something.

the white label i'm talking about is the label behind the battery. the label that is aplied to the phone. you have to remove the battery to see this label. it is with the imei number and stuff. does yours say " made in china" as well? i have always use nokia phone and i check this to make sure. nokia is made in finland and this is one way i tell. i'm just confuse that's all.

also the 16gb ordeal, is this some kind of special promotion going on?

do you think this phone will support 32gb micro sd. although i see many places mention "up to" 16gb but just checking again to make sure.

thanks again

Upvote 0
The Bluetooth headset only comes with X10's brought in some European country's such as Finland why I don't know. Here in the UK I got a 8gb card.

As for being made in china a lot of mobiles are assembled in China even some Nokia's not all are made in Finland.

As for supporting 32gb I am pretty sure it will but will try to find out for sure.

Upvote 0
Here is what mine came with, plus the 16GB SD card which is in the phone

w11q7Kjz.jpeg

Upvote 0
Yep we got royally shafted in the UK, I was at least hoping for a pouch for the phone but nope. Thank god for decent cheap cases off of ebay!! I also got an 8GB card but I use my old 8GB card as its a class 6.

Also you can use 32gb cards in the phone if you have a hunt over on the XDA forums someone there tried one and it worked.

Reactions: Smg
Upvote 0
Yep we got royally shafted in the UK, I was at least hoping for a pouch for the phone but nope. Thank god for decent cheap cases off of ebay!! I also got an 8GB card but I use my old 8GB card as its a class 6.

Also you can use 32gb cards in the phone if you have a hunt over on the XDA forums someone there tried one and it worked.

Nice cheers for that mate might invest in a big card like that :).

Upvote 0
thank you everyone for all thehelpful response. i feel better now.:D
i'm in the USA and i order my phone here as well. it is simfree phone. it boot up with the sony ericsson logo, and i'm currently using it with tmobile network.

my package came with the 8gb memory card and the leather pouch.

by the way. i encounter some problems with my phone, perhaps someone can help me with this.

the first one is the "playnow" feature keep getting the stopped unexpectedly error everytime i load it up. one time when i impliment it into the meadia scape it crash the mediascape too. i had to do a hard reset on the hone to undo it. i search on google and it appear there are a lot other peoples has this problem but no real result on how to fix yet. is there anyway to make this "playnow" function properly, if not, is there anyway to uninstall it.

the second one is the keyboard doesn't work properly in the browser in landscape mode. like when i turn my phone horizontally, and i type into the address bar for the search, i cant see what i'm typing. what's the deal? anyway to fix this beside the htc hack?

last one is the situation with mobilefun.co.uk. i wanted to buy a case from them but i cant check out. i email them to ask why and turn out they dont ship to usa. what gives? i wanted to buy a case called the "flexishield" skin in clear color for my phone but they are the only one that i could find that sell this case. i don't want to buy cheap cases from china as i had bad experience with quality and also fitting problem. does anyone know another store that sell this "flexishield" skin cases.

thanks all again. this is a great forum.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones