• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question for Android users

Read the question posted. Select the highest price you're willing to pay

• Yes, I'd pay $10

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes, I'd pay $8

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, I'd pay $5

• Yes, I'd pay $3

• Yes, I'd pay $2.50

• Yes, I'd pay $1.98

• Yes, I'd pay $0.99

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Yes, I'd pay $0.50

• Yes, but I don't buy apps

• No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Hi guys,

We got a question I would like to ask you guys before we start developing an application for the service.

iPhone has an application here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/justin-tv/id358612216?mt=8

Would you guys like this application ported over to Android? And if so, would you pay $1.98 for the application?

We are a independent developer, which is why we are asking because we have to pay for the time we used, electricity, internet, testers, and the list continues, to keep providing you users, with the best programs for the Android.

I kind of messed up when creating the poll. So far I believe, 2 people will pay and 1 won't, I'll create this application depending on how much revenue I will see for it, if it will get a profit of at least $500.00 then I'll create it, which is why I posted this thread, if I do decide to create it, what features would you guys like that isn't shown on the iPhone/isn't in the iPhone version?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones