1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Question for Atrix Owners

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by unity04, Feb 21, 2011.

1. unity04

unity04 Well-Known Member

A few questions for those who got an Atrix today:

i. Does Motoblur ruin the Android experience on the Atrix?

ii. Do you notice a difference with the 2GHz processor?

iii. How is the display? I'm thinking of picking up the Atrix but I'm not sure if I should wait for the Galaxy S II.

Thanks.

Advertisement

2. watsyurface

watsyurface Newbie

1 i personally dont think Motoblur ruins anything, it really helps put all your contact info in one place

2 the dual core processors seem great, you can barely tell youre multitasking

3 i like the display, but of course the screens are different technology and you might wanna compare the two

3. tical2k

tical2k Member

1. motoblur ruined the backflip but due to memory and dual core, not noticable slow down for me

2. its still 1Ghz, just dual core. So until other programmers utilize 2 cores (like im sure moto did with motoblur), it'll more than likely compare to speeds of a snapdragon

3. I apparently don't like the yellow representation. brightness not an issue. For me its minor "discolorations" ?

4. DukeL

DukeL Well-Known Member

1. No way. It is not oppressive its just a light skin, if you prefer you can replace it with other launchers.

2. Yes. This thing is fast!

3. Display is nice. DOn't do it. Samsung phones suck!

5. newwales

newwales Newbie

Remember Samsung phones do NOT had a led notification light & for me this is essential.

6. 2003vstrom

2003vstrom Android Enthusiast

phone is fast, no lag like my Droid x was, screen is awesome, I love the phone works great:D