1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Question for GB users about bluetooth?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NICDON, May 18, 2011.

1. NICDON

NICDON Newbie

Hi guys. I was just curious if anyone running GB can confirm if the bluetooth autoplay issue has be resolved. I would really like to use my cars bluetooth without some random song playing when it connects.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. droblyer

droblyer Well-Known Member

Mine resumes whatever song I was previously playing when I get back in vehicle. It worked the same on froyo

3. NICDON

NICDON Newbie

Well that really sucks! I was really hoping to hear that updating would solve this problem. Guess I will just have to live with it.

4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Weird. Mine does not do this. My phone connects but it doesn't just automatically start playing anything. This is for two different head units and a stereo headset.

Stock music player?

5. NICDON

NICDON Newbie

Yeah im using the stock music player. If I get a call and answer it through my head unit when I hang up the stock player will start up with a random song.

6. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Huh. I don't take phone calls through my BT head unit so I guess I've not tried that. But I do take calls through my stereo headset, and I have separate buttons for call functions (answer/hang up) and music functions (play/pause), and when I hang up a call it never starts a song.

7. NICDON

NICDON Newbie

Sorry I meant my car head unit. Not ear piece. I guess its a problem with alot of phones. I thought maybe it was differnt with GB cause I had an eris rooted and custom rom and it never did this.

8. droblyer

droblyer Well-Known Member

Mine actually works correctly. It just resumes the current song after a call, or after reentering vehicle. I use a jvc head unit. Actually tried several brands to find one that worked correct before buying it.

9. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

That is useful information to anyone reading - I have a Sony head unit that isn't affected by this problem.

10. Trumpup

Trumpup Newbie

I have had the same issue using Ford's Sync. I have found that if I have my Ipod connected to the USB or I change the Aux to line-in the stereo the problem goes away. So is it maybe an issue of the stereo pulling the music player on the phone?

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews