• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

question for non-rooted users

Android version is gonna be the same for all. Build number will probably be different between b08c, b10g, etc. Not sure about software version. Device available memory should be the same regardless.

I'm gonna do it anyway, I'm pretty sure those stock roms are stock enough that that information will be the same. His zip even deroots the phone and restores stock recovery. If someone with pure b10g has the info, that would be better, but it's not a big deal to do this real quick.

Reactions: mandudebrah
Upvote 0
Just found a video of how to root (AFTER the B08c) update and saw a bit of info on the screen,

Kernel Version:
2.6.35.7-perf+
zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT

Android Version: 2.3.5

Build Number: N860V1.0.0B08c

Hardware Version: c4tB

Memory:
4 GB internal storage, raw hardware
2.5 GB internal storage, available to user
512 MB RAM

Processor:
1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8655

Software version: cant find that info yet-- Ill get back to you IF I CAN FIND IT

Upvote 0
it seems pretty irrelevant like some kind of runaround answer or default answer for a large cluster of questions. so we're probably wasting our time, but I'm willing to answer their mundane questions regardless.

I was thinking the same thing, but if we answer all of their questions, something has to happen eventually.......hopefully --- right?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones