1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Question for swedish users with Tre

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Gnoxy, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Gnoxy

Gnoxy Member

Apr 12, 2009
    When you got your phone with the Tre-plan, did the phone come locked with tre or was it unlocked? And is there a way to unlock it? And will it work without problems if its unlocked? With updates and stuff.

Advertisement

2. iceman444

iceman444 New Member

Jun 17, 2009
    Hello, I have bought a Magic with the TRE-plan and it is looked to only work with TRE sim cards, as I have understod it. For me that where not an issue as i already used TRE as my operator.

When it comes to other lockings I do not think that they have done anything really I can not even find there own Planet-3 where you can by there different services and things.

Why do you need to unlock it does your company use Telia or somthing like that.

By the way I had high expectations on the fone but I where not disepointed. The keyboard did not support swedish

3. iceman444

iceman444 New Member

Jun 17, 2009
    Hello, I have bought a Magic with the TRE-plan and it is looked to only work with TRE sim cards, as I have understod it. For me that where not an issue as i already used TRE as my operator.

When it comes to other lockings I do not think that they have done anything really I can not even find there own Planet-3 where you can by there different services and things.

Why do you need to unlock it does your company use Telia or somthing like that.

By the way I had high expectations on the fone but I where not disepointed. The keyboard did not support swedish

Tags: