1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Question for those using Google Play Music

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sportster, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Sportster

Sportster Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 28, 2009
    Male
    Steelworker
    Indiana, US
    I use Google Play music service and noticed that on the recent update the Album Art doesn't scroll back and forth like it used to. I dropped down to a previous version and it scrolls. Anyone else notice this or is it a bug with my phone?? Doesn't seem to make much sense for them to eliminate the album art scrolling because then ya got a pic that is half on half off and looks ridiculous. But who knows, maybe they wanted it that way.

Advertisement

2. ren857

ren857 Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 22, 2010
    Female
    The scrolling album art was eliminated during the last update to the Play music app.

I liked the moving album art, but apparently, some did not.

3. Sportster

Sportster Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 28, 2009
    Male
    Steelworker
    Indiana, US
    This is why I'm sticking with the older version that moves until they fix the album art. It does not resize and looks ridiculous. PowerAmp is nice. It sizes the art to the screen and then puts a nice blend of colors around it. Google Play? They just throw something up, a lot of the times not even correct, and don't size it so you may have half a bands name or half of their faces cut off on the screen. Looks ridiculous.....

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launched in 2012 and was the company's flagship phablet. The device featured a 5.7-inch display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 13MP main camera.