• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question for those using Google Play Music

Sportster

Android Enthusiast
Nov 28, 2009
Indiana, US
I use Google Play music service and noticed that on the recent update the Album Art doesn't scroll back and forth like it used to. I dropped down to a previous version and it scrolls. Anyone else notice this or is it a bug with my phone?? Doesn't seem to make much sense for them to eliminate the album art scrolling because then ya got a pic that is half on half off and looks ridiculous. But who knows, maybe they wanted it that way.

This is why I'm sticking with the older version that moves until they fix the album art. It does not resize and looks ridiculous. PowerAmp is nice. It sizes the art to the screen and then puts a nice blend of colors around it. Google Play? They just throw something up, a lot of the times not even correct, and don't size it so you may have half a bands name or half of their faces cut off on the screen. Looks ridiculous.....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones