• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question for those using Textra

Yes. Disable the stock one, and uncheck the notifications box. It can all be done in the settings ->applications options
Weird, didn't work. I made the stock Samsung message app the default, shut notifications completely off, and then made Textra the default again, but they both still pop up when I get a text.

Trying something else.

Upvote 0
Weird, didn't work. I made the stock Samsung message app the default, shut notifications completely off, and then made Textra the default again, but they both still pop up when I get a text.

Trying something else.
Yes. Disable the stock one, and uncheck the notifications box. It can all be done in the settings ->applications options
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

Did you disable the stock messaging app in Settings > Applications > Application Manager ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones