1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Question for White Evo Owners

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thefanmyj, Jul 10, 2010.

1. thefanmyj

thefanmyj Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    I got my white Evo on Thursday. After a few hours, I noticed that the right side of the battery cover was loose. It wasn't about to fall off, but it was like a loose tooth. I went back to Best Buy yesterday, and the sales person took a look and said that I could exchange it. Well, the second phone also has a loose cover on the right side. It's not nearly as noticeable as it was on the first phone, but it's there. So the sales person took out a third white phone, and that one also had a loose cover on the right side. If you have a white phone, are you experiencing this as well?

Advertisement

2. patch321

patch321 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    i keep mine in a case. just opened it and no problem. do you have a case on yours?

3. ARR22

ARR22 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Male
    Network/System Administrator, I build and fix PC's
    Some where in Iowa. But born and rasied in Austin

Even the black ones have this issue. Its a non issue to me though. Or you can take a piece of paper fold it up a few times and stick in front of the battery, then apply the battery cover. It should help.

4. thefanmyj

thefanmyj Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    No, I'm not using a case. I don't want to make the phone any bigger than it is. The Best Buy rep told me it's a problem only with the white ones. Guess I'll look into getting a case.

Tags: