• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question... Moto edge plus new gen..

Nope, I've never seen one. Although where I am it might be sold as a "Lenovo" something. AFAIK Lenovo doesn't use their Motorola brand here in China.
Yeah my mother's comp is a Lenovo, also my twinkie cells are based on Lenovo too.... So.. we are them.... lol.

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
Milo this looks like a nice phone, and I am a big fan of Motorola, I'm using a Moto G stylus at the moment. The price is going to be something to deal with, as it's brand new and just coming out.
I'd give it a few months before buying it, just to see where the price for it may drop..
Yeah same here, I will wait for a few months too, I might keep this one until the price drop,but ... I still have some spending to do, before I get into trouble with the social security ;)

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones