1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Question on Amazon Games and Apps

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Carld256, May 29, 2011.

1. Carld256

Carld256 Lurker
    None

May 28, 2011
    I'm new to Android so sorry if the answer to this is obvious. I've been downloading the Amazon free daily apps over the last couple of days. If I get an Android tablet later on will I be able to download the games I've already "bought," or will I have to buy them for the tablet?

Advertisement

2. Vanquished

Vanquished Android Expert
    None

Nov 2, 2010
    Male
    Student
    USA
    They are forever locked to your Amazon.com account. Someone said somewhere that the apps were tied for specific devices, but others have confirmed you can use them with multiple devices. If you use your browser and go to amazon.com and login, it shows you what devices are tied to the account. I believe you can add/remove more from there as well.

3. daveloft

daveloft Android Enthusiast
    None

May 26, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    the developer can choose to limit the number of devices it works with but I haven't heard of any issues yet. I'll guess well see how it works a few devices down the line. Everything I got for my Galaxy S works on my Nexus S and Nexus One without issue.

4. JLO73

JLO73 Newbie
    None

Jul 18, 2010
    I have a Droid Incredible and an Acer A500 tablet. Every free daily app that I downloaded to my droid showed up on the Amazon app store when I installed it on my A500. I was able to download all the free daily apps to my tablet.