1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Question on data

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by reID_entify, Dec 24, 2012.

1. reID_entify

reID_entify Newbie

trying to transfer some things over to my htc one v; however, kinda stumped on this one. My LG optimus elite has been tweaked so many times I dont know what's causing it, but my optimus elite doesn't report usage data to the carrier so carrier reports to me that im using 0 mb of data... when actually im using upwards of 3+ gigs a month. What's this do? I'm getting full speed unlimited data with no throttling.. nice indeed. I want to move this tweak over to my htc one v; however, don't know what's causing it. Anyone have any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sneaky_1

sneaky_1 Android Enthusiast

It's just a system bug, mine says that too. They are updating the system early 2013, and will be really enforcing the speed reduction at 2.5gb, they have been letting use all skate by, but they have now updated the TOS.
    Virgin Mobile USA
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthr...Speed-Reduction-for-Beyond-Talk-Monthly-Plans

3. mrjello

mrjello Member

Mine actually seems to report it correctly on the My Account page...

LG Optimus Elite Forum

The LG Optimus Elite release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews