1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Question re: pre-ordering at BB and getting Verizon corporate discount

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by impactplayer, Feb 7, 2011.

1. impactplayer

impactplayer Lurker

Hello all,

I'm currently on ATT and getting ready to switch over to Verizon and grabbing the Thunderbolt. My ATT contract expires on the 22nd, so hopefully, the Thunderbolt will be out on the 14th. I would like to pre-order the Thunderbolt so I don't have to worry about it selling out but I am wondering if anyone has any experience pre-ordering a phone at BB and then getting their Verizon corporate discount? Will I be able to receive my discount if I get the phone at BB and, presumably, have to sign up for service at BB?

Or does Verizon typically start taking pre-orders for their phones before release, where I would be able to just activate my discount online without any additional hassle?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. odnerd

odnerd Member

Your monthly discount or a phone discount? If your just talking about the monthly discount go straight from Best Buy to Verizon with your paycheck stub and they'll add it to your account.

3. impactplayer

impactplayer Lurker

I was referring to my monthly discount on service, apologies for not making that clearer. My job gives me 20% off monthly service (and I believe it also waives the activation fee). Thanks for the reply.

4. ridobe

ridobe Guest

^^What he said. Also, you can do it from their website (the 20%, not the activation fee).

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews