1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Question regarding cell antenna

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GripnRip, May 26, 2010.

1. GripnRip

GripnRip Newbie

I have a questions about the signal quality and antenna quality in the Hero. My wife and I left AT&T to try the Incredible b/c we were getting sick of the iphone and apple. We loved the phones as smart devices, but had serious issues with call quality. After 3 weeks and each going through 2 phones we decided to try sprint and the Evo. To do so we had to come over early and grab Heros for 2 weeks until the Evo comes out. I've noticed over the last 4 days with the Hero that i seems to be having a very poor signal to the point of calls going directly to voicemail where my iphone and the incredible got decent to very good service. Is this a problem with the antenna of the Hero? Will the Evo most likely have a better cell antenna with the addition of the WiMax antenna? Or is this more indicative of Sprint's cellular footprint? I'd appreciate any feedback i can get as I don't think I could go back to an iPhone after having an Android for a month and seeing what's coming with Froyo, but not sure what other options I have other that the Incredible and Evo.

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews