1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Question regarding Gold Premier status

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by RAdroider, Jun 16, 2011.

1. RAdroider

RAdroider Well-Known Member
    None

May 18, 2011
    Not to strand off topic but does anyone know how gold works? Im 7 years in. I know I need 10. When Im 9 in, Ill have my upgrade, but a year after that i'll be at 10. Will I need to wait a year since ive been at 10 or will i be eligible then? (i know this is down the line, just wondering if anyone knew). Also how does that work for other lines you add on once at 10. If I add on a family member after 10 and im the primary do they get one every year too?

Advertisement

2. themuffinman75

themuffinman75 Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 9, 2010
    Atlanta
    You become gold premier if you spend a certain amount on your monthly bill. I am not sure but for individual plans at minimum you will have to be on the $89 plan and for family plans you will have to be on the $169 plan. Then after 3 consecutive months of paying your bill on time then you will be gold premier. When you hit 10 years, then it wont matter what you plan you are on, you will automatically be gold.

3. cobalt

cobalt Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 12, 2010
    On a family plan, Gold only gets you an upgrade on the primary line once a year -- other lines are still every two years, unfortunately.

(Presumably you should get your upgrade as soon as "is Gold" and "at least one year since last upgrade used" are both true, which for you would be 10 years. I won't claim to be 100% certain, though.)

4. RAdroider

RAdroider Well-Known Member
    None

May 18, 2011
    ok Thanks. So I assume once Im gold if I havent gotten an upgrade that year I can. That was my question. Like I'm getting upgraded now in 2011, and then I'll be at 9 years in 2013 and get an upgrade, so in 2014 when Im gold I should be good for another?