• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

question regarding seidio innocase

tekniqs

Apr 3, 2010
I'm going to be picking one up soon but before i put in my order i was wondering if the case itself would be sufficient enough to protect the screen. i'm gonna be carrying the my milestone around in my pocket most of the time. SHould i drop some money on the invisishield screen protector or that other one (tekSkin? or something)?

tekniqs said:
I'm going to be picking one up soon but before i put in my order i was wondering if the case itself would be sufficient enough to protect the screen. i'm gonna be carrying the my milestone around in my pocket most of the time. SHould i drop some money on the invisishield screen protector or that other one (tekSkin? or something)?

Hello,

We do sell our Ultimate Screen Guards to provide the coverage you need! Just look for them on our website for the Droid.

Regards,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones