• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

derrickps3

Android Enthusiast
Nov 26, 2009
i won a samsung behold 2 from the giveaway on nov 24th, i emailed them and the lady said i should get the phone this week, well this week is almost done. i hope it comes tomorrow. do you think that it was thanksgiving week that might have it delayed a little?

i won a samsung behold 2 from the giveaway on nov 24th, i emailed them and the lady said i should get the phone this week, well this week is almost done. i hope it comes tomorrow. do you think that it was thanksgiving week that might have it delayed a little?

Ennoouugghhhh rubbing it in :D
I am still pressing the damn "enter to win" every hour!
I wake up early to press, I stop in the middle of movies to go enter, when I am in the shower and I remember I didn't sign in, I jump out because there is only 1 minute left till the clock goes to zero!
You will get it sooner or later don't worry!

:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones